Frequently Asked Questions
What should I expect when I visit one of your offices?
- You will be greeted by one of our friendly staff members.
- You will be handed a Phreesia Pad.
- You will need to enter all your personal and insurance information, as well as your chief complaint, allergies and current medications into the Pad.
- After you finish, you will hand the Pad back to the receptionist with your Insurance Card, ID and your payment.
- A report of the Information you entered will be printed automatically at the front desk.
- You will be taken back by the Medical Assistant who will take your vitals.
- You will wait in a patient room for the Provider to see you.
What is a Phreesia Pad?
A Phreesia Pad is similar to an iPad, but a little larger and easier to work with and type on.
How long does it take to fill out the Phreesia Pad?
- New patients: about 8-10 minutes
- Established patients: about 4 minutes
Why do you use a Phreesia Pad?
Filling out a Phreesia Pad will save on paperwork, is more environmentally friendly, and the information is more secure and private than the normal paperwork process. It will also reduce your visit time as well as save the information to be available for when you return to the office for another visit.
Is it difficult to use a Phreesia Pad?
It is very easy and self-explanatory to use a Phreesia Pad, however, our friendly staff will gladly help you if you have any questions or difficulties.
When should I go to the Emergency Room instead of coming to Urgent Care?
Please go to the Emergency Room if you have any life threatening illnesses or injuries such as:
- Chest Pain
- Any limb weakness or any other signs of a stroke
- Any head injury that caused a loss of consciousness
- Extreme Shortness of breath
What are your patient age limits?
We see patients of all ages. All our Providers are Family Practitioners.
What number should I call if I have a billing question?
How do I pay my bill online?
Go to the Home Page and click on the “make a payment” at the bottom left.